Getting first responders to the Next Level of their lives.
Join the Next Level First Responder starting May 18th with
Lt Col Dave Grossman
Autumn Clifford on The Next Level First Responder Mastermind
You're tired of the same conversations over and over again.
They’re useless and an endless circle of nothing.
You want more from your life but you aren't sure how to get there.
Whether you want to start a side business advance your career, shift your career focus, or just improve your overall life experience.
No one understands your desire to move up and change your life.
Those around you don’t share your drive and ambition or they aren’t in a place where they want what you want from life.
Welcome to The Next Level First Responder Mastermind
A 6 month round table mastermind of like minded first responders who are driven for success, love to expand their lives, and constantly are achieving everything they set out to do…
6 monthly live calls with experts in these topics:
- Business building
- Warriors Mindset
Monthly private and member exclusive podcasts and printouts from Autumn delivered via email
Get exclusive podcast content for listening anywhere anytime.
All content is recorded for members that can’t make it live. The calls will be scheduled with the majority of group members schedules in mind.
Personal Development Book Discussions
Each month will feature a focused personal development book and will be discussed throughout the month. The suggestion is members get their books on audible so they can listen to them on the go.
Private Facebook Group
A private facebook group for the current mastermind cohort to discuss topics both related to that months study and other topics.
2 monthly group calls
Join 1 live group call with the expert where members get to ask questions (or questions can be sent in if you can’t make the call live.) Plus, a second call with Autumn with opportunities for every memeber to be coached 1:1 and group discussions.
Each cohort is limited to just 10 people making this the perfect place to dive deep with others.
BONUS: Share your passion
Members have the opportunity to be published in a well known law enforcement publication to share your passion and expereince with the public.
Hi, I’m Autumn and I help first responders uplevel their lives in ways they couldn’t imagine.
Mediocrity isn’t in my vocabulary and I do not enjoy being around people who will accept that. I spend my time growing my mind, expanding my knowledge on the things I am passionate about and having conversations with inspiring people that help me be the best version of myself. This is the energy I bring to my clients as they get involved with anything I do.
I am a police officer who was injured in the line of duty. I hit a rock bottom few know about. I lost my identity and my reason for living. I did not know how to be without being an officer.
It was at this time in my life that I was at a crossroads. I could have done what everyone else wanted me to do and find another job, live a mediocre life and be unhappy or I could do the things I’ve always wanted to do and be the person I’ve dreamed of being.
I chose the latter but it was ANYTHING but easy. I didn’t have a group of people that were going through what I was. I didn’t have anyone around me working on their mindset, expanding their knowledge and trying to do something big in the world. I was stuck around a bunch of complainers… people who didn’t understand me and it caused me a lot of headaches.
This is why I created this mastermind for first responders who are looking to do big things in their lives. This is why I am bringing in experts monthly and hosting bi weekly calls so that everyone will have the opportunity to grow and expand while around people who have your back.
It may not sound like much… but sheepdog, this is everything.
Chief Jared Mills
Chief Mills has been a dedicated law enforcement officer for many years and promoted to chief early in his career. He has served as an adjunct professor and had a Master’s degree in Public Administration.
He will be focusing on leadership.
Major Travis Yates
Major Yates served 18 patroling the city of Tulsa Oklahoma for the Tulsa Police Department. His work included Gangs, Media Relations, Training, and Planning.
His focus now is on training a new generation of law enforcement officers to be safers and more courageous than ever before.
Hehas recieve the International Police Trainer of the Year Award and helped build multiple law enforcement related businesses including Below 100 and the Courageous Leadership Insitute.
He will be focusing on business building.
Also known as Ashley “Smashley” in the UFC fighting octagon, she is a top 10 ranking MMA fighter. She is bringing her “never give up” spirit to our members to share her knowledge and expertise in fighting through ever moment.
She will be focusing on having a warrior mindset.
Join the Mastermind designed just for First Responders!
This is a group of first responders who want more out of their lives then to just do the job and retire. This group of people want to not only do the job, they want to be the best they can be and learn what it takes to do so.
These people want to have encouraging and upleveling conversations. They do not have time for negativity in their lives. They want to grow their minds as well as their income!
The conversations, trainings and content that occur within this mastermind are truly, next level
When you become a next level you live life much differently than others. You literally become the 1% within the 1% of the population who are changing the game.
This round table mastermind is unlike any other because you will get the opportunity to be coached by experts who are just like you, first responders and have accomplished amazing goals. They will share their inside secrets with you.
In the next six months, you have the opportunity to be the person you’ve always wanted to be, reach your goals, set new ones, make more money, start the business, create a better relationship, better your fitness routine and become the leader you’ve dreamed of and learn how to get promoted.
The question is, if you don’t take the jump and join this powerful mastermind… will you be where you desire and quantum shift on your own? Life is too short not to be happy my friend.
The results can expect to receive for being apart of this mastermind:
- You will learn about the power of your mind and what it takes to perform and cope with stressors of the job.
- You’ll learn how to have a bulletproof mind- as taught by Lt Colonel David Grossman.
- How to master your mindset and thoughts so that you can work on ways to help move through the trauma you have endured and will continue to do so as a part of the job.
- You’ll learn about modern day warfare and what it actually does to a person and learn strategies to deal with it.
- You will learn how to be happy while working the job and how to survive the job from leaders who are first responders who are walking their talk.
- You’ll have the opportunity to talk with a police chief who went through the ranks very quickly and excels at leadership.
- You’ll learn what exactly the formula is to promoting quickly, what chiefs and leaders across the country are looking for in the next generation of officers and how to thrive in your career.
- You’ll learn leadership skills from the best leaders around. The leaders who are creating change in the world, taking care of their people and are standing up for first responders.
- You’ll have the opportunity to talk to expert first responders who have been highly ranked in the world for their MMA skillset. These are true fighters and they will share how they developed their warrior mentality.
- You’ll learn how to begin in mixed martial arts and why it is so effective for first responders from world class MMA fighters.
- You’ll learn how to be a high achiever, someone who continues to set goals and crush them.
- You’ll learn how to make the job work for you by leveraging the skills you have been taught from the job and applying them to build a business, a side hustle or leverage them to help you prepare for retirement.
- Business building basics. You’ll get to talk to first responders just like you who have successfully grown side hustles while working the job and learn how you can do the same without taking up too much of your time.
- You’ll be taught how to create a highly effective fitness routine for yourself, that’ll keep you in shape and healthy for years to come. The different methods that are out there and what seems to work best for shift workers.
- You’ll learn about the power of nutrition and how to easily apply simple methods to your life so you can receive big results in your fitness and health journey.
- You will learn all about how to save and manage money the most effective way possible.
- You’ll learn what to invest in and how to make more money.
- You’ll learn how to budget your money and common misconceptions of money.
- You’ll learn about retirement funds and the importance of diversification of money and how to do so.
- We will have experts on first responder marriages and relationships provide training on how to properly communicate with your spouse, how to create a relationship that lasts and common errors first responders make in relationships.
- You’ll learn how to make your marriage last and not get bored in the marriage.
If you want to join this mastermind and feel as if there is something missing as far as a topic you’d like to have discussed, do not worry, members will be able to suggest topics and experts to be brought in. It is a fluid program and the content is meant to cater to the members.
My promise to you is that if you do the work of this mastermind you will not be the same person in the next 6 months. You will be the absolute best version of yourself and better in every aspect then you could have ever imagined.
Uplevel Your Life in 3 Steps a Month
6 Months to Take Your Life to the Next Level
1. Join the Live Calls
Join 2 LIVE calls a month. One with an expert on our monthly topic and one with Autumn for peer support and 1:1 coaching.
2. Listen to the Podcast
Listen to exclusive podcast content just for mastermind members that will challenge you on each topic.
3. Do the Work
Each month there will be exercises and challenges to complete to push you beyond your comfort zone.
We begin Monday May 18th – doors will close at 3pm EST.
If a member leaves they will not be able to rejoin until the next round!
The Mastermind in Closing in:
What you’re getting:
Personal Development in
Push through mental barriers to take your life to the next level in all these areas.
2 Monthly Video Calls
Get private small group teachings from first responder experts and a chance for Q&A times. Plus, join a group call to dive into the monthly topic with Autumn and get some 1:1 coaching.
Personal Development Book Discussions
Each month the group will focus on a major area of personal development and there will be a companion book to go with it. We will take time to disucss the book and strategies laid out within them. Grab them on audible to listen on the go.
Exclusive Podcast and Printouts
Get exclusive members only podcasts and printouts with that month’s assignments that will push you out of your comfort zone and into the growth zone.
BONUS: Get Published
Each member will have the opportunity to be published with a very well known law enforcement publication to share your ideas and passions publicly.
I get it. You’re busy and your schedule isn’t always conducive to hoping on live calls. Therefore, all content is recorded and posted for those who are unable to jump on live sessions.
Private Facebook Group
Get support, advice, or ask questions 24/7 in our private Facebook group. Join the conversation about the months personal development book and discuss that month’s focus topic.
BONUS: Backstage Podcast Passes
All members of the Next Level First Responder Mastermind receive BACKSTAGE passes to all guest recordings of the Changing the Culture Podcast! This means you will be able to attend all podcast recordings and talk to whoever Autumn is interviewing. This is a bonus that is truly invaluable as you will be able to be coached by these experts several times throughout the 6 month period.
Take your life to the Next Level in 6 months.
Don’t keep settling for just life.
Limited spots available!
Don’t miss out!
FREE 3 Month Gift Membership to Audible for the first 5 members to join.
2 Months FREE
PLUS a free 1:1 Session with Autumn